- FREE Click & Collect on orders over £25 (We will send you an email or text when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for this notification before coming to the store) Not available throughout August & September.
- Store Collection £2.95 for orders under £25 (kindly wait until you receive a message from us confirming that your order is ready)
- UK Economy delivery costs £3.95 (7-10 working days)
- UK Premium delivery costs £6.95 (3-5 working days)
- UK Economy delivery orders are delivered in 7 to 10 working days
- UK Premium delivery orders are delivered in 3 to 5 working days.
- “Working days” are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- If we are unable to deliver your order within the above periods we will contact you as soon as we are aware of the problem.
- If you choose to collect your goods from our shop and not pay postage, kindly wait until you receive a message from us confirming that your order is ready for collection.
- Please note: During the summer holidays, delivery will take longer due to the busy period. During this period please allow upto 14 working days for UK Economy delivery and up to 10 working days for UK Premium delivery.
- You are required to notify us of non-delivery within 30 days of placing your order. We do not take responsibility for any lost parcel claims raised after this period.
- Click & Collect will not be available for now, we’ll let you know as soon as it’s back.
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail, Hermes, Yodel, DPD or Interlink.
- We use courier services that deliver between the hours of 9am-6pm Monday-Friday.
- A signature may be required on receipt.
- There are no specific times in which orders will be delivered to the customer.
- If there is nobody to sign for your parcel, it will be returned to your local depot for you to collect or to arrange an alternative delivery date. Please consider giving an alternative delivery address if there will not be anyone available to sign for the parcel at your home address.
- If the parcel is undelivered or not collected from the relevant depot, the parcel may be returned to us back at the store. A member of staff will then contact the customer via telephone or email to arrange another delivery. An additional delivery cost will be incurred.